Sunday, September 5, 2010

What I've actually been writing:

So I haven't been blogging on here, true, but I have been writing:

Avatar: Special Edition - My review for Filmink of the extended edition of Avatar. Saw it at the Darling Harbour Imax. It was epic on such a massive screen. Actually really enjoyed it. Everyone at IMAX was super nice to me to.

Vampires Suck - It really does. There is nothing to like about this turd. I was an insult to my intelligence. Nothing clever, interesting or funny about this doozy.

Boy - New Zealand comedy out now that is as hilarious as it is charming. Such a crowd pleaser that I could safely recommend to anyone.

Coming soon will be an interview/article I did about the latest IMAX film The Wildest Dream. I got to interview Conrad Anker for it, who was such a nice and inspiring guy. Keep an eye out!

1 comment:

  1. great articles josh, is it meant to be a joke when you wrote I was an insult on my intelligence? x

    ReplyDelete